Kindred Hospice is looking for volunteers who are assigned to patients and their families in the patient home, nursing home, Hospital or other alternate living facilities. Assignments may require a minimal time commitment of 1 hour a week or a visit 2-4 times a month depending on your schedule.
No Matter how you can help, it's impossible to overstate how much this support means to the patient and family as well as the hospice team working with them.
Are you able to provide:
Companionship visits- Provide Friendship to patients and their caregivers by reading, looking at photographs or by sitting by their side allowing them the comfort of knowing they are not alone.
Veteran Volunteers- Provide support to veterans who are hospice patients, You are able to relate to your fellow veterans in a special way due to your shared Military experiences.
No matter what your talents are we have a volunteer role for you, Volunteering is a great opportunity to try new things, learn new skills and share your talents and heart with those in your community. I hope to hear from you :)
248 356 5070
- Music Therapy
- Massage Therapy
- Hospice Care
- Bereavement Support
- Patient Care
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 1 hr a week or 2-4 visits a month
- Veteran Volunteers Wanted!
- Veteran volunteers wanted for...
- Auburn Hills, Rochester Volunteers
- Make a difference in your...
- DETROIT AREA HOSPICE VOLUNTEERS!
- HOSPICE VOLUNTEERS NEEDED - OAK...
- WHITE LAKE HOSPICE VOLUNTEER!
- KNITTING GROUPS
- Grosse Ille, Trenton Hospice...
- HIGHLAND MICHIGAN VOLUNTEERS!
- Volunteer in Ann Arbor and...
- Volunteers for Hospice
- BRIGHTON MICHIGAN RETIREES!
- Belleville and Romulus Michigan...
- Volunteers Wanted in Brighton,...
- Were looking for Administrative...
- Massage Therapy Volunteers
- Brighton,Whitmore Lake,South...
- Volunteer in Milford with...
- Southfield,MI Patient support ...