Patients at Silver Hill participate in a wide variety of therapeutic programs and also attend 12-step practicum meetings as part of their recovery journey. Volunteers play an integral role in this process by sharing their personal stories of strength, hope and recovery and how they maintain sobriety and a healthy lifestyle. Daytime and evening volunteer opportunities available for both adult and adolescent inpatient and transitional living program (residential).
- Group Facilitation
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 1 hour per week, minimum twice per month
- Social Work Department Assistant
- Women's Group 12-step Meeting...
- Business Office Assistant
- Help Teens Overcome Addiction...
- Meditation Group Leader
- Calling All Sunday Morning Bakers!
- Recreational Group Assistant
- Medical Library Assistant
- Share your love of art on Monday...
- 12-Step Discussion Group Leader
- Weekend Visiting Hours...
- Weekend Visiting Hours Greeter...
- Admissions Office Assistant
- Admissions Office Patient/Family...
- Knit One, Purl Two: Teach...