Patients at Silver Hill Hospital are involved in a myriad of treatment programs designed to aid in their recovery from mental illness and addiction. Once patients leave the hospital, the care they receive from other community resources and mental health professionals is crucial to their sustaining the gains they have made. You will work with the social work department staff to follow up over the telephone with various providers who provide this aftercare to our discharing patients.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- 1-2 hours per week, minimum twice per month
- Social Work Department Assistant
- Women's Group 12-step Meeting...
- Business Office Assistant
- Help Teens Overcome Addiction...
- Meditation Group Leader
- Calling All Sunday Morning Bakers!
- Recreational Group Assistant
- Medical Library Assistant
- Share your love of art on Monday...
- 12-Step Discussion Group Leader
- Weekend Visiting Hours...
- Weekend Visiting Hours Greeter...
- Admissions Office Assistant
- Admissions Office Patient/Family...
- Knit One, Purl Two: Teach...