Join a very special group of gardening enthusiasts who have, for over 30 years, been making stunning floral arrangements for Silver Hill Hospital's patient units, reception areas and dining room. This group meets only on Tuesday mornings from 9:00 am to noon to arrange nature's floral bounty in vases and whimsical planters that delight patients and bring even more vibrancy to Silver Hill's indoor spaces.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- Tuesday mornings, minimum 2x per month
- Social Work Department Assistant
- Women's Group 12-step Meeting...
- Adolescent Programs-School Time...
- Business Office Assistant
- Make some music!
- Help Teens Overcome Addiction...
- Meditation Group Leader
- Calling All Sunday Morning Bakers!
- Recreational Group Assistant
- Medical Library Assistant
- Monday 10:00 a.m. Art Group for...
- 12-Step Discussion Group Leader
- Adolescent Unit-Greet Visitors...
- Greet Patients & Families During...
- Delight Patients with Your...
- Admissions Office Assistant
- Family & Patient...
- Knit One, Purl Two: Teach...