The volunteers at the Guest Services/Information Desk are the first impression to our hospital. Volunteers provide directions to areas of the hospital, escort guests when the directions may be confusing, and provide a calming presence. We train the volunteers how to help guests find physician offices, look up patient rooms, and answer phone calls and forward them to the correct areas.
In addition we keep a supply of wheelchairs behind the information desk for our guests and patients and the volunteers demonstrate how to safely use the wheelchairs.
Currently, we need volunteers on Monday and Wednesday afternoons from noon until 4 PM. The St. John Auxiliary is a dynamic organization with a mission to make things a bit better for our patients, their families, and our staff.
Please explore our website www.stjohnmedicalcenter.com Click on the "Volunteer" tab to learn more about us and to complete an application, or call the volunteer services office at 918-744-2198 to request an application.
- Faith-based Leadership
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 4 Hour Shift, Once Per Week
- Sapulpa Gift Shop Volunteer
- Patient Dismissals and Equipment...
- Owasso Gift Shop Volunteer
- Gift Shop Volunteer
- Broken Arrow Guest Services...
- Owasso Guest Services Desk...
- Flower Delivery Volunteer
- Guest Services Volunteer
- Infusion Center Volunteer
- Sapulpa Way Finding Desk & Extra...
- Sapulpa Emergency Room Volunteer
- Broken Arrow Auxiliary Gift Shop