The volunteers at the Guest Services/Information Desk are the first impression to our hospital. Volunteers provide directions and escort guests when the directions may be confusing, and provide a calming presence. Volunteers help answer lots of questions such as locations of patients, departments, physician offices, and the nearest restaurants and shopping. Volunteers also answer incoming phone calls and forward them to the correct areas.
We keep a supply of wheelchairs behind the information desk for our guests and patients and the volunteers demonstrate how to safely use the wheelchairs.
Currently, we need volunteers on Monday and Tuesday afternoons from noon until 4 PM. The St. John Auxiliary is a dynamic organization with a mission to make things a bit better for our patients, their families, and our staff.
Please explore our website www.stjohnmedicalcenter.com Click on the "Volunteer" tab to learn more about us and to complete an application, or call the volunteer services office at 918-744-2198 to request an application.
- Faith-based Leadership
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 4 Hour Shift, Once Per Week
- Broken Arrow Surgery Waiting...
- Sapulpa Gift Shop Volunteer
- Owasso Gift Shop Volunteer
- Owasso Guest Services Desk...
- Infusion Center Volunteer
- Sapulpa Way Finding Desk & Extra...
- Patient Dismissals and Equipment...
- Gift Shop Volunteer
- Broken Arrow Guest Services...
- Flower Delivery Volunteer
- Guest Services Volunteer
- Owasso Radiology Volunteer
- Broken Arrow Auxiliary Gift Shop