The volunteers at the Guest Services/Information Desk are the first impression to every guest of the hospital entering through the main doors. We welcome all volunteers 18 years of age and up. Whether we are giving directions, providing a listening ear, or running an errand - it is all rewarding.
The medical center is a very large building, and many our guests are looking for lots of destinations such as doctors offices, labs, patient rooms, and various departments of the hospital for procedures and testing. Volunteers can provide escorts to patients needing assistance. In addition we keep a supply of wheelchairs behind the information desk for our guests and patients and the volunteers demonstrate how to safely use the wheelchairs. The volunteers answer the main lines of the hospital and direct phone calls.
Volunteers serve in this area from 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM Monday through Friday. Currently, we are looking for volunteers on Thursday afternoon from 12 - 4 PM. The St. John Auxiliary is a dynamic organization with a mission to make things a bit better for our patients, their families, and our staff.
Please explore our website www.stjohnmedicalcenter.com Click on the "Volunteer" tab to learn more about us and to complete an application.
- Faith-based Leadership
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 4 Hour Shift, Once Per Week
- Broken Arrow Surgery Waiting...
- Sapulpa Gift Shop Volunteer
- Diabetes Center Volunteer
- Owasso Gift Shop Volunteer
- Owasso Guest Services Desk...
- Endoscopy Discharge Volunteer
- Sapulpa Way Finding Desk
- Cath Lab Check In Volunteer
- Sapulpa Med-Surg Volunteer
- Sapulpa Emergency Room Volunteer
- Way Finding Volunteer
- Patient Dismissals and Equipment...
- Gift Shop Volunteer
- Broken Arrow Guest Services...
- Guest Services Volunteer
- Volunteer Beautician
- Cardio-Pulmonary Rehab Volunteer
- Owasso Radiology Volunteer
- Broken Arrow Auxiliary Gift Shop