Serving Buffalo and all of Erie County, Compeer matches volunteers in one-to-one friendship and mentoring relationships with children, adults and seniors striving for optimal mental health and a high quality of life. The consistent, caring relationships formed between volunteers and their friends foster a sense of belonging, trust and self-esteem in the people referred to the program.
Since 1985, Compeer has been promoting "recovery through the healing power of friendship". Consider joining the over 300 current volunteers who make the difference each day and proudly claim their membership in the Compeer Family of Friends!
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Mentors to Adults and Children
- Mentors Wanted
- Special Friends to Adults and...
- Mentors and Special Friends...
- Elderly people in need of...
- Compeer CORPS Program
- Holiday music needed for sing...
- Older Adults in need of a friend
- Friends for the Elderly
- Company to donate winter hats,...
- Mentors to Children
- Lonely Seniors needing a friend...