6 people are interested
Crowdfunding Campaign Volunteer
ORGANIZATION: H.O.P.E.F.U.L. INC.
Please visit the new page to apply.
6 people are interested
* Set up campaigns on Giving Campaign
* Assist in developing and executing campaign marketing strategy
* Write, edit, and publish creative marketing copy for advertisements, websites, campaign pages, social posts
* Write, edit, and publish creative marketing copy for internal publications, blogs, and social posts
* Help bring awareness and support for Hopeful Inc’s programs
* At least 2 years of working experience, ideally in advertising, marketing, and/or media production at an agency or studio in a role associated with Project/Campaign Management, Asset Management, and/or Marketing Coordination
* Experience with project management platforms and copywriting skills required
* Knowledge and operational understanding of Google Docs
* Passion for new technologies, new media, entrepreneurship and disruptive innovations
* Ability and passion for learning new programs, software, and processes very quickly
* Ability and passion for learning about new industries, brands, product lines, and verticals across a diverse range of fields
* Bonus if you have experience with Photoshop/Adobe CS.
* Immense bonus if you have experience with crowdfunding campaigns (Kickstarter, Indie gogo, etc.).
* Resumes required. Cover letters, work samples and references are welcome.
* Four-year degree is preferred but not essential.
This is a Virtual Opportunity, with no fixed address.
* Online Flash/Video Production
* Website Programming
* Adobe Creative Suite
* Animation Software
* Video Production
About H.O.P.E.F.U.L. INC.
P.O. BOX 580272, Elk Grove, CA 95758, US
Helping Other People Everywhere Fully Utilize Life
Who We Are
HOPEFUL Inc is a community based organization that provides solutions, coping skills and resources to the most distressed communities in Sacramento. We take a state-of-the-art approach in addressing societal challenges, and help these communities discover new perspectives on how to overcome obstacles and barriers to new information and ideas. For those who have participated in our programs, there is a high success rate of life transformative skills.
To be trusted leaders in the community by providing innovative charitable solutions to age old societal challenges.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
May 11, 2022
- Donor Management
- Business Development & Sales Management
- Capacity Planning
- Grant Writing / Research
- Community Outreach
- Must be at least 21
- 10 hours per month
- resume and references