The Thousand Oaks Neuropathy Support Group met several times but was not able to continue as the leader could not. People come from a number of communities around Thousand Oaks. There is a list, a place to meet if chosen, information, guidance, materials to pass out for help, etc. We will work with you if you are willing to put in 5-8 hours a month in leading the groiup. You can choose to meet monthly or on odd numbered months. Day and time will be up to the leader and space available.zog
If you are interested in this opportunity, please e-mail Bev Anderson at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 877-622-6298.
- People Skills
- Relationship Building
- Verbal / Written Communication
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 25
- Orientation or Training
- 5-8 hrs. a month
- willing to work with people with a noncontagioius disease
- Support Group Leader in Jackson,...
- Member of The Board of Directors
- Support Group Leader - San Jose,...
- Support Group Leader for Eureka,...
- Support Group Leader - Woodland,...
- Support Group Leader - Santa...
- Support Group Leader in Salem, OR
- Support Group Leader - Thousand...
- Support Group Leader,...