Outdoor Recreation Volunteer
Program Assistants and Interpreters help with a variety of outdoor recreation programs:
- Climbing Wall Programs, Spring-Fall, as scheduled - Assist with registration, waivers, and harnessing/unharnessing climbers.
- Races, Year-round, as scheduled - Join the "crew"! Help with race course marking, registration, timing, food, setup/clean-up, course direction, water stops, patrol/first aid, and other tasks as needed for bike or running races. Some volunteers are needed with off-road biking skills.
- Canoe/Kayak Programs, Spring-fall, weekdays, weekends - Assist with classes, trips and outings; load/unload equipment; and assist with water rescue. Requirements: Intermediate skill level; canoe/kayak volunteer training; commitment to two or more programs; 18 yrs. or older.
Training: May, registration required.
- Misc. Recreation Programs, Year-round, weekdays, weekends - Assist with or lead orienteering, snowshoe, xc ski, hiking, camping, or biking programs.
- Archery Programs, Spring-Fall, weekdays, weekends, as scheduled - Help with coaching technique; set-up/ take-down; and archery range control.
For more information on volunteering with Three Rivers, visit our web site at www.threeriversparks.org/volunteer or contact the Volunteer Office at 763/559-6706, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 16
- ALPINE SKI PATROL
- NATURAL RESOURCES VOLUNTEERS
- PARK PATROL
- PRAIRIE SEED COLLECTION
- OUTDOOR REC YOUTH CREW
- PROGRAM VOLUNTEER
- GLOBAL YOUTH SERVICE DAY
- TRAIL MIX RACE MINNESOTA
- OUTDOOR RECREATION VOLUNTEER
- WEEKDAY PROGRAM VOLUNTEER
- GARLIC MUSTARD PULLS
- EVENT VOLUNTEER
- CANOE/KAYAK PROGRAM VOLUNTEER
- BIG WOODS CLASSIC MOUNTAIN BIKE...