Train to be a Hospice Volunteer!
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
WhereSnohomish County various locationsEverett, WA 98201
Make a difference in someone's life: volunteer to help someone at the end of their life. Provide companionship, listen to their stories, read out loud, help with light household chores......just a few ways you can help a patient and their family at this sacred time of life. Training takes place in Everett and you may volunteer in locations close to your home throughout Snohomish County. Currently taking applications for training to start in the new year. For more information and to apply visit:
You can be a peaceful presence in someone's life!
- People Skills
- Patient Care
- Hospice Care
- Reading / Writing
- Relationship Building
- Elder care
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- 2 - 4 hours/week
- reliable, non-judgmental, flexible; Training, TB & Flu Vaccinations required & provided
- Volunteer Barber/Hair Stylist...
- Hospice Care Center
- Reception/office volunteers...
- Administrative Volunteer for...
- Camp Erin - Camp Volunteers Needed
- Stitch with your HEART!...
- Notary Public for Hospice NEEDED!
- Train to be a Hospice Volunteer!
- Administrative Volunteer -...
- Barbers/cosmetologists for...