- Work with girls at your desired age level from Kindergarten through high school.
- Guide girls in planning, implementing and evaluating activities based on the Girl Scout age level program appropriate to their interests, needs and abilities.
- Schedule, prepare for, and attend troop meetings on a regular basis.
- Keep troop records accurate and up-to-date.
- Attend scheduled community-based leader meetings.
- Keep parents informed of troop activities.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- one year appointment