We have a lot of special events throughout the year where we may need volunteers to do anything from help set up, to usher, to hand out brochures, to man (or woman) a booth, to register people, etc. The Volunteer Supervisor for Events will be required to (1) bring needed items from the museum to the event; (2) organize and provide volunteers with information on what to do, when to do it and where to do it; (3) be sure that all volunteer needs are covered (although finding the volunteers is not this person's job); (4) be available to attend the special events - which occur at various times throughout the year; (5) Return items to the museum.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Make Museum Magic
- Women's History Museum Saturday...
- Fundraisers for the Women's...
- Museum Gallery and Store Volunteer
- Marketing & Publicity Committee...
- Event Planning and Production
- Volunteer Supervisor for Events
- Museum Event Support
- Administrative and Operations...
- Fund Devleopment Committee Member
- Have fun volunteering
- Retail and Merchandishing...
- Women's Hall of Fame Planning...
- First Friday Hosts