248 people are interested
Miami International Airport (MIA) is looking for volunteers who are willing to work as goodwill ambassadors to assist passengers, travelers and users by providing them with courteous and friendly assistance at the airport's information counters. Benefits include:
- Free uniform
- Complimentary snacks
- Concession discounts
- Flexible schedules, (minimum 4-hour shift required)
- College credits available
- Do you like meeting and helping people?
- Do you enjoy the hustle and bustle of an airport?
If you do, consider becoming a member of MIA's Ambassador Program: ]
- 305-876-8470 (fax)
Download VIP Application Form
Apply online VIP Online Form
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
We'll work with your schedule.
1200 NW 42 AveMiami International AirportMiami-Dade Aviation DepartmentMiami, FL 33159
- Customer Service
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- 4 hours per week
- Minimum of 100 total hours or 1 year