There's a little church in a valley near Christmas in Arizona that needs some tender loving care. Nestled beneath Christmas mountain on Dripping Springs Road, north of Winkelman, and about 27 miles south of Globe, the church is simply named a church to God because all faiths are welcome.
It needs some maintenance and repairs. Any help would be appreciated.
Would you like to:
(1) cut the grass
(2) put up molding and paint the restroom ceiling and wall
(3) install a water line for the kitchenette sink
(4) fix two, old evaporative coolers on the roof
(5) oil and re-stain six, double Fench doors and the front doors. (You can do one or a few)
(6) Find the missing septic holding tank in the yard. Possibly even hook up the sewer line to it where it's been cut?
(7) Locate underground water lines that once ran from the neighbor's two wells to supply water to the church. recommend or do some repairs to hopefully get it working again?
(8) Fix a leaking restroom sink. Configure the faucets correctly(9) Keep packrats out
(10) replace a few old fence boards
(11) Install hooks and latches to keep the wind from slamming the doors shut when they're open, or to securely close them when they're shut
(12) Dig a few trenches or berms to irrigate the olive trees better, or to redirect the water runoff toward the plants and away from the front doors
(13) A good Spring cleaning or mopping would be so appreciated!
Anything you would like to do to help this little interfaith church will be such a blessing.
The church was built in 1982. We need a wise man (or woman) to volunteer to help in whatever way you'd like to put this little church building back in the loving way it was created. The more volunteers the better!
Come enjoy a beautiful outing in the country, and give a gift of your service to a poor country church that really needs it.
It's in a beautiful valley, less than a two-hour drive from mid-Tucson. It's only 65 miles from NW Tucson (an hour-and-a-half), and 30 minutes south of Globe. It's lovely beneath the Christmas Mountains.
Would you like to see it? Photos are at:http://www.universal_philosophy. Click on the stars, then at the Association of Universal Philosophy website click on the link at the top about the Association. You can see many more photos at http://family.webshots.com/album/59492463oiKdKq
- Facilities Management
- Home Repair
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Must be at least 16
- Have experience with any of these?Installing a rain gutter, rain catchment system. Diggi
- Give angels words wings!
- Catch the rain - bring water to...
- A small country church needs...
- Will you help another to heal of...
- Promote books for angels
- You get to choose! Organize...
- Promote books of parables by...
- Proofreading and simple editing
- Study prophecies for today – and...
- Blog, share, tweet, reach out...
- Volunteer with the Association...
- Help write angels' words
- Help give angels words wings --...
- Help restore memory loss
- Please pray for healing of...
- Want to study the words of...
- Make videos using angels...
- Like to write? Introduce some...
- Caring auto mechanic? Want to...
- Use our church building for your...