Volunteer Academic Success
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
71 people are interested
Academic Success programs are evidence based programs that are designed to assist Club members in graduating from high school ready for college, trade school, military or employment. Programming occurs 3-4 times a week and include the following opportunities:
- Tutoring members ages 6-12 in a variety of academic subjects
- Reading Coach to members and assisting with grammar, punctuation, etc.
- Assisting teen members with college and career preparation activities; i.e. ACT/SAT practice, college applications and essays, resume writing, etc.
- Assisting members with computer skills, i.e. typing, Microsoft Office, research projects, etc.
- Teaching Fine Arts techniques along with assisting members with art projects
We'll work with your schedule.
724 S. Genesee St.2230 McAree RdWaukegan, IL 60085
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- Under 18 years old need parent permission, $10 is due with volunteer application to help offset the cost of the background check.