Academic Success programs are evidence based programs that are designed to assist Club members in graduating from high school ready for college, trade school, military or employment. Programming occurs 3-4 times a week and include the following opportunities:
- Tutoring members ages 6-12 in a variety of academic subjects
- Reading Coach to members and assisting with grammar, punctuation, etc.
- Assisting teen members with college and career preparation activities; i.e. ACT/SAT practice, college applications and essays, resume writing, etc.
- Assisting members with computer skills, i.e. typing, Microsoft Office, research projects, etc.
- Teaching Fine Arts techniques along with assisting members with art projects
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- Under 18 years old need parent permission