The Burbank Home Delivered Meals program supplies daily meals to elderly residents that are homebound. Your help is needed! This is a great opportunity for people who love driving and being outdoors. Take part in the rewarding experience of delivering a much-needed service to Burbank residents.
Each volunteer delivers meals for two hours per day, one day per week between the hours of 10:30am and 12:30pm
- People Skills
- Food Delivery / Distribution
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays
- Volunteer Driver
- Mary Stoica Cafe Server
- City of Burbank - Recycle Water...
- Family Promise of the Verdugos
- American Cancer Society...
- Office assistant in Home...
- Wash and Return Starbucks pastry...
- Burbank Home Delivered Meals...
- Autry Museum - Docent Training...
- Burbank Historical Society...
- Food Forward
- Starbucks Pastry Delivery for...