Use your sewing skills & creativity to make keepsake pillows for the families of our patients after their loved one has passed. Give them something to remember and hold on to. This is done in your own home and you can either pick up the clothing/materials from our corporate location located in Akron. You determine number of pillows you will accept. You usually have 4 to 6 weeks to complete a pillow(s).
- Hospice Care
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Bedside Vigil Volunteers
- KeepSake Pillow Volunteer
- Barberton In-Patient & Family...
- Office Volunteer-Office Assistant
- Caring Cuisine
- Wish Patients a Happy Birthday...
- Caring Cards Volunteer
- Companion Volunteer
- Provide Support to Hospice...
- Bereavement Volunteer
- Music Ministry
- Companion Volunteer -Akron,...
- We make a living by what we get;...
- Compose Patient's Life Stories,...
- In-Patient & Family Services...
- Office Support Volunteer
- Provide patients & families...
- Become a Spiritual Companion to...
- Recognize & Honor a Veteran