Hermann Park Conservancy is excited to announce that this year's annual Run in the Park, will be held on Saturday November 11, 2017.
Many volunteers will be needed. No matter your skills we have a job for you! Volunteers tasks include manning the water station, setting up tables/tents for vendors, and directing runners/walkers along the route.
The Park Run is always a fun event!! Sign up to be a part of the excitement. Groups, individuals, adults and youth/teens are welcome to volunteer. For a Volunteer Request Form, please contact Diane Kerr, Director of Volunteer Programs, at firstname.lastname@example.org. RSVP by November 1 st.
6:30am to 10am Set-up (adult/highschl), Volunteer Table (adult), and man Post Party (adults) Run Marshalls (adult/highschl) Water Station (adult/youth.), 1K Kid’s Run (adult/highschl);
9:30am to 1pm Post Party refief (adult/youth); Take down and Clean-up (adult/youth)
Good Match For
Kids Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 13
- approximately 4 to 6 hours
- Park to Port Bike Ride
- Prairie and Habitat Restoration...
- Bird Island Restoration at...
- Invasive Plant Removal Hermann...
- Job Shadow Summer Youth Program
- Run in the Park at Hermann Park
- Japanese Garden Volunteers
- National Public Lands Day...
- Help our Garden Grow!
- Conservation Volunteers for...
- Kite Festival at Hermann Park