The Western Neuropathy Association (WNA) is a relatively small but growing organization. We start and develop support groups for people with peripheral neuropathy throughout California, Oregon, and Nevada, develop relationships with members of the health care community, and support research to find a cure for neuropathy. We call peripheral neuropathy "The most common disease you've never heard of." Many people don't know there is a name for what they have. With an estimated 6-7 % of the population with this disease - diagnosed and undiagnosed, we know there are many people in each community with the disease.
The Santa Cruz Neuropthy Support Group meets on odd-numbered months at 1 PM on the 3rd Wednesday, Trinity Presbyerian Churchm, 420 Melrose Ave., Santa Cruz.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please e-mail Bev Anderson at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 877-622-6298.
- Basic Computer Skills
- People Skills
- Reading Comprehension
- Verbal / Written Communication
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- 5-10 hours a month
- Be a people person who likes and works well with people, especially older people
- Support Group Leader in Jackson,...
- Member of The Board of Directors
- Support Group Leader - San Jose,...
- Support Group Leader for Eureka,...
- Support Group Leader - Woodland,...
- Support Group Leader - Santa...
- Support Group Leader in Salem, OR
- Support Group Leader - Thousand...
- Support Group Leader,...