Encourage the creativity and learning of children between the ages of 1 and 12 with Imagine Children’s Museum’s Education programs. Work behind the scenes to prepare for activities and classes. Assist in special events and classroom lessons, and gain experience working with young children.
- Prepare materials for activities and classes
- Help set up the classroom
- Interact with children and adults
- Answer questions visitors may have
- Necessary training given
- Opportunities to gain new skills
- Able to earn service hours
- Annual Volunteer Appreciation Celebration
- Museum Membership after 100 hours in a 12 month period
- 10% discount in the Museum Store after 100 hours in a 12 month period
- For more information visit us at www.ImagineCM.org.
- Visit us on our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/ImagineChildrensMuseum!
- Or follow us on Twitter at @ImagineCM!
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training