Volunteer Grant Writer
23 people are interested
Grant Writer would be responsible to research, identify and respond to grant opportunities which meet the needs of BTSYA, seeing the grant proposal through from start to finish.
Baseline responsibilities include the below:
1. Prepare, submit and manage grant proposals.
2. Perform prospect research on foundations and corporations to evaluate prospective grants.
3. Comply with all grants as required by corporate/foundation donors.
4. Establish and maintain good rapport with current donors.
5. Maintain accurate records in database of all grants and donations.
6. Track statistics relevant to development and report metrics and data to donars as needed.
We'll work with your schedule.
This is a Virtual Opportunity, with no fixed address.
- Literacy / Reading
- Social Media / Blogging
- Grant Writing / Research
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Public Relations
- Professional Development
- People 55+
- 2-4 Hours Weekly
- Deadlines as needed