Grant Writer would be responsible to research, identify and respond to grant opportunities which meet the needs of BTSYA, seeing the grant proposal through from start to finish.
Baseline responsibilities include the below:
1. Prepare, submit and manage grant proposals.
2. Perform prospect research on foundations and corporations to evaluate prospective grants.
3. Comply with all grants as required by corporate/foundation donors.
4. Establish and maintain good rapport with current donors.
5. Maintain accurate records in database of all grants and donations.
6. Track statistics relevant to development and report metrics and data to donars as needed.
- Grant Writing / Research
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- 2-4 Hours Weekly
- Deadlines as needed
- VIDEOGRAPHER-EDITOR FOR YOU TUBE...
- Volunteer Grant Writer
- TEEN STAR BOOK REVIEWER
- PUBLICIST FOR CHARITY
- Volunteer Fundraising Coordinator
- INTERNET ASSISTANT FOR RADIO SHOWS
- Research INTERN
- Social Networking Volunteer
- Volunteer Event Coordinator
- Volunteer Radio Program...
- Social Media Poster
- Publicity Assistant
- RADIO ADVERTISING SALES EXECUTIVE
- LETTERS FOR LITERACY PROGRAM