Help Transport Lifesaving Blood
17 people are interested
Responsible for the routine pick-up and delivery of blood tubes and units from donor centers, mobiles, hospitals, and LAX or Ontario airport (depending on season).
1. Packs blood units appropriately for transport.
2. Maintains accurate and complete documentation of transport conditions and activity.
3. Reports any factors that may have a detrimental effect on blood safety.
4. Assists in the loading and unloading of equipment and supplies.
5. Transports blood tubes and blood units.
We'll work with your schedule.
384 West Orange Show RoadP.O. Box 5729San Bernardino, CA 92408
- Must be at least 21