Do you want to donate your time in a retail setting? Do you like clothes and shopping? The Lifelong Thrift Store is a very important part of Lifelong. About 80% of the store's profits are put back into client services, and the store also creates a sense of community for clients, volunteers, staff, and other community members. We give our clients vouchers in order for them to get much needed clothes and goods that they would otherwise be unable to afford as well as provide a place for the community to donate, buy and reuse goods at affordable prices.
Volunteers are needed every day of the week between the hours of 11am and 8pm (Mon-Sat) and 11am and 7pm (Sun) to help process and sort donations, tag and shelve merchandise, straighten up the store, and do other duties.
If you're looking for a volunteer opportunity that is fun, laid-back, independent, and for a good cause, this might be for you!
Thrift Store Volunteer
Commitment: 2-4 hours per week, 3 month minimum
Sounds like the right volunteer spot for you? Fill out a volunteer application: http://lifelongthrift.com/volunteer.html
We'll get back to you ASAP!
- Customer Service
- Retail / Sales
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- 3-4 hours/week for 3 months
- Ride-along Food Delivery...
- Deliver Meals to Home-bound...
- Summer Opportunities for Youth
- Thrift Store Volunteers Wanted!
- Sunday Kitchen Helpers Needed
- Deliver meals to seniors in...
- Deliver healthy meals &...
- One-time Kitchen Helper - July 29
- Bi-lingual (Vietnamese/English)...
- Help make healthy meals today!
- Food Pick-Up Center Volunteer
- Group Opportunities - Help make...