The All Stars Project (ASP) is a nationally-recognized, independently funded non-profit that was founded 37 years ago. Our mission is to transform the lives of youth and poor communities, using the developmental power of performance. The All Stars Talent Show Network (ASTSN) provides young people with an opportunity to produce and perform in hip-hop talent shows in their neighborhoods. Every young person that auditions - between the ages of 5 and 25 - makes the show!
We are currently looking for volunteers to help with community outreach and support with the production of the auditions and performance itself. This is a wonderful opportunity for someone who is passionate about providing opportunities for growth and personal development for our inner-city youth. Hours are ongoing, varied, and flexible. For more information, please contact:
Program Leader, Volunteerism/Event Producer
All Stars Project of Chicago
53 West Jackson Blvd. Suite 1135
Chicago, IL 60604
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 16
- Youth Onstage Faculty
- Community Outreach Organizer
- Castillo Theatre Production...
- UX - Volunteer
- Inner-City Youth Talent Show...
- Intern for the Office of the...
- Development and Performance for...
- Media and Video Editor Volunteer
- Newark Inner City Youth...
- Volunteer Theatre Sales Support
- Marketing and Sales Intern/...
- Castillo Theatre Intern/Volunteer
- Nonprofit Management Assistant
- Non-Profit Management Assistant
- Newark Inner City Youth All...
- Development School for Youth...
- Networking and Public Relations...
- Inner City Youth Talent Show Staff