The All Stars Project (ASP) is a nationally-recognized, independently funded non-profit that was founded 35 years ago. Our mission is to transform the lives of youth and poor communities, using the developmental power of performance. The All Stars Talent Show Network (ASTSN) provides young people with an opportunity to produce and perform in hip-hop talent shows in their neighborhoods. Every young person that auditions - between the ages of 5 and 25 - makes the show and talent isn’t a requirement! We are currently looking for volunteers to help with community outreach and support with the production of the auditions and performance itself. This is a wonderful opportunity for someone who is passionate about providing opportunities for growth and personal development for our inner-city youth. Hours are ongoing, varied, and flexible. For more information, please contact: Sara Rosenburg, Volunteer Recruitment & Outreach Assistant, All Stars Project of Chicago 53 West Jackson Blvd. Suite 1135 Chicago, IL 60604 Phone: 312.994.3106 www.allstars.org firstname.lastname@example.org
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 16
- Community Outreach Organizer
- Castillo Theater Production...
- UX - Volunteer
- Box Office Intern
- Inner-City Youth Talent Show...
- Theatre Sales and Marketing Intern
- UX Program Intern
- Volunteer Theatre Sales Support
- Nonprofit Management Assistant
- Non-Profit Management Assistant
- Development School for Youth...
- Special Events Production...
- Inner City Youth Talent Show Staff