Volunteer Trumpia Expert - Remote with LoveJustice
Please visit the new page to apply.
How to Apply: https://ltzxxs43oos.typeform.com/to/yhtkHO78
www.lovejustice.com is looking for volunteers passionate about social justice.
Join us in our mission to accelerate the social justice movement, locally, nationally, and globally.
We are looking for a volunteer help us organize and operate our Trumpia database. As part of new outreach, we are working to utilize the Trumpia platform for managing our database and sending important messages to our supporters. We are seeking a dedicated volunteer to assist us in running and operating our Trumpia database. You will be to assist with organizing and managing our Trumpia database. This may include maintaining accurate subscriber information, organizing contact lists, and ensuring messages are delivered effectively. You will work closely with our team to understand our messaging needs and execute campaigns through the Trumpia platform. The ideal candidate will have at least 3 years experience with Trumpia.
Location: Remote U.S.A
Time Commitment: Flexible (approximately 5-10 hours per week) for at least 6 months
- Assist in organizing, maintaining, and updating the database
- Organize and segment contact lists based on specific criteria or targeted campaigns.
- Troubleshoot database issues
- Schedule and send out messages through the Trumpia platform
- Monitor message delivery, open rates, and click-through rates to identify
- Work with our team to analyze needs and suggest improvements
- Maintain confidentiality and adhere to data protection guidelines when handling subscriber information.
- At least 3 years of experience with Trumpia
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to manage and update a database
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Excellent communication skills
- Comfortable working remotely and using online collaboration tools.
- At least 21 years of age.
Benefits of Volunteering:
- The opportunity to work with a team of dedicated people who are committed to advancing social justice.
- The opportunity to work on a project that has a positive impact on the world.
- Letter of recommendation upon successful completion of your volunteer term.
- Flexible schedule that allows you to work from anywhere.
LoveJustice.com is providing a home, vital resources, and a supportive community for those who care about social justice and making a better world. Enhance impact and join in accelerating local and global social justice change. LoveJustice.com is neutral regarding religious or political affiliation, supporting all who advance social justice.
4126 Peace Dr, Frisco, TX 75034, US
Via its website, social media presence and newsletter distribution, LoveJustice is designed to provide current updates on a wide range of social justice areas - with vital details, relevant news and quick summaries of challenges ahead. Whether working to make our world more just for all or focusing on helping those who suffer from injustice, the effort can be daunting, exhausting and sometimes heartbreaking. LoveJustice is geared to provide peer recognition and the resources for renewal essential to ongoing success in the work to counter the terrible human cost of injustice and deal with its root causes. The organization is neutral regarding religious affiliation, political party or philosophical persuasion - it honors and encourages all who advance the cause of social justice. LoveJustice is an entirely volunteer organization, providing no compensation to any affiliated person beyond reimbursement for direct expenses for normal business operation.
LoveJustice is a new 503(c)3 non-profit organization established 9/14/2020 in the state of Texas. LoveJustice is currently building its website at www.lovejustice.com to provide information, resources and encouragement for all who are engaged in the advancement of social justice.
Site main page will be a member portal - joining is free but members must agree with the mission statement. The main page will have 20 linked pages providing overviews, current news and action items for the following social justice areas: Environment Prison Reform Police Reform Living Wage Housing/Homelessness Immigration Voting Rights Religious Liberty Separation of Church & State War/Global Conflict Hunger Poverty Education Reproductive Rights Women’s Issues/Rights Minority Issues/Rights Health & Wellness LGBT Issues/Rights Cults & Conspiracy Theories Human Dignity & Decency
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
January 5, 2024
- Data Entry
- Donor Management
- Basic Computer Skills
- Database Administration
- People 55+
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- Flexible (approximately 5-10 hours per week) for at least 6 months
- At least 3 years of experience with Trumpia Excellent organizational skills and the ability to manage and update a database