Volunteer Digital Fundraising Coordinator - Remote with LoveJustice
Please visit the new page to apply.
How to Apply: https://ltzxxs43oos.typeform.com/to/yhtkHO78
www.lovejustice.com is looking for volunteers passionate about social justice.
Join us in our mission to accelerate the social justice movement, locally, nationally, and globally.
We are looking for a volunteer Fundraising Coordinator to join our team and help us raise money to support our important work. You will help us by focusing on finding innovative ways to raise funds and implementing effective fundraising strategies.The ideal candidate will have experience at least 2 years of digital fundraising experience.
Location: Remote U.S.A
Time Commitment: Flexible (approximately 5-10 hours per week) for at least 6 months
- Research, identify, and develop potential fundraising opportunities, including campaigns, partnerships, grants, and individual giving programs.
- Assist in planning and executing fundraising events or campaigns online.
- Assist with other fundraising-related tasks, such as writing thank-you notes and following up with donors.
- Collaborate with our team to ensure consistent messaging of promotion and fundraising initiatives.
- Experience in online fundraising and marketing.
- Excellent research and analytical skills to identify fundraising opportunities and potential funding sources.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Experience with digital fundraising platforms, social media, and online marketing tools.
- At least 21 years of age.
- The opportunity to work with a team of dedicated people who are committed to advancing social justice.
- Gain valuable experience in fundraising and nonprofit management.
- Develop and enhance your communication, research, and project management skills.
- Flexible schedule that allows you to work from anywhere.
- Letter of recommendation upon successful completion of your volunteer term.
LoveJustice.com is providing a home, vital resources, and a supportive community for those who care about social justice and making a better world. Enhance impact and join in accelerating local and global social justice change. LoveJustice.com is neutral regarding religious or political affiliation, supporting all who advance social justice.
4126 Peace Dr, Frisco, TX 75034, US
Via its website, social media presence and newsletter distribution, LoveJustice is designed to provide current updates on a wide range of social justice areas - with vital details, relevant news and quick summaries of challenges ahead. Whether working to make our world more just for all or focusing on helping those who suffer from injustice, the effort can be daunting, exhausting and sometimes heartbreaking. LoveJustice is geared to provide peer recognition and the resources for renewal essential to ongoing success in the work to counter the terrible human cost of injustice and deal with its root causes. The organization is neutral regarding religious affiliation, political party or philosophical persuasion - it honors and encourages all who advance the cause of social justice. LoveJustice is an entirely volunteer organization, providing no compensation to any affiliated person beyond reimbursement for direct expenses for normal business operation.
LoveJustice is a new 503(c)3 non-profit organization established 9/14/2020 in the state of Texas. LoveJustice is currently building its website at www.lovejustice.com to provide information, resources and encouragement for all who are engaged in the advancement of social justice.
Site main page will be a member portal - joining is free but members must agree with the mission statement. The main page will have 20 linked pages providing overviews, current news and action items for the following social justice areas: Environment Prison Reform Police Reform Living Wage Housing/Homelessness Immigration Voting Rights Religious Liberty Separation of Church & State War/Global Conflict Hunger Poverty Education Reproductive Rights Women’s Issues/Rights Minority Issues/Rights Health & Wellness LGBT Issues/Rights Cults & Conspiracy Theories Human Dignity & Decency
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
January 5, 2024
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Grant Writing / Research
- People 55+
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- Flexible (approximately 5-10 hours per week) for at least 6 months
- Experience in online fundraising and marketing. Excellent research and analytical skills to identify fundraising opportunities and potential funding sources. Experience with digital fundraising platforms, social media, and online marketing tools.