Grant Writer and Fundraiser
DONATE TO THIS
88 people are interested
Build your resume by volunteering at Global Energy Network Institute. GENI is non-profit company dedicated to research, educate and advocate renewable, sustainable energy grids. Please join us for an enriching, breakthrough experience. We are looking for someone with a passion for fundraising to write grants and other fundraising efforts. Ideally, we would like someone who has some experience, is detail-oriented and has excellent written communication skills. As a volunteer at GENI you will:
- Grow your personal and professional network
- Develop existing skills and learn new ones
- Add GENI to your resume and the chance to earn a letter of reference from an established, non-profit company endorsed by seven Nobel laureates
- Know that you are contributing to the betterment of the planet
To learn more about GENI, go to geni.org and wrsc.org, a project of GENI. No phone calls please.
We'll work with your schedule.
4420 Rainier Ave #308San Diego, CA 92120
- Grant Writing / Research
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Must be at least 21