Under the supervision of the Children's Advocate the Nurturer will play and recreate with children at First Step. The Nurturer will provide a safe, caring and empathetic environment for children to play, create and learn while at First Step.
- Sign up for 2 hours of volunteer work per week.
- Supervise, play with and/or read to children at First Step.
- Plan and implement arts and crafts activities with children.
- Communicate with parent if a behavioral problem occurs.
- Return children to parent at end of scheduled time.
- Notify Children's Advocate of any problems encountered.
- Maintain and submit documentation.
- Wear name badge while working at First Step.
- Child Care
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 2 hours a week