Provide support services to patients, of all ages, or their families, who are facing difficulties at the end of life.
Opportunities include providing: Companionship, Socialization, Spiritual Support, Respite for Family Members and Bedside Vigils.
Hospice care is centered on both the patient and family. Hospice personnel respect and respond to the unique differences in family, lifestyle, culture, values and wishes.
- Hospice Care
- Elder care
- Counseling / Mental Health
- Relationship Building
- Patient Care
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 1-4 hours weekly
- Special Projects Volunteer:...
- Aromatherapy Volunteer
- Translator Volunteer for Hospice
- Reiki Volunteer
- Administrative Assistant for...
- Music Volunteer for Hospice...
- Veterans To Help Honor Veterans
- Pet Therapy Volunteer
- Birthday Greeter
- Volunteers for Hospice Patients...
- Vigil and Caregiver Relief...
- Volunteer for Hospice Patients