2 people are interested
Reading to the Terminally Ill
ORGANIZATION: Vitality Hospice and Palliative Care
Please visit the new page to apply.
2 people are interested
Volunteering with Vitality takes many forms. Here are some ways you can donate your time:
- Providing respite for caregivers so they can have time to care for themselves
- Reading to patients
- Painting nails
- Simply provide companionship. Sometimes just having a friend to talk to is all a patient needs
- Offer professional services such as pet therapy, music therapy, massage therapy, etc..
- Running errands or light housekeeping for those receiving hospice care at home
- Engaging in a patient's hobbies (playing a board game, discussing current events, etc)
- Administrative help- can include data entry, photocopying, assisting in coordinating support services, and more
*There are so many ways to volunteer. If you have a different idea as to how you would like to help, let's chat!
**We appreciate our volunteers so much. We understand schedules vary- we will work with you depending on your availability.
As a volunteer with our organization, you would be an integral part of our team and build unforgettable relationships with patients and caregivers. We strive to bring joy and life into the lives of those with advanced illness. Whatever your interests or skillset, we are in need of your help and look forward to welcoming you to our hospice family.
About Vitality Hospice and Palliative Care
3000 Cabot Blvd West, Suite 200A, Langhorne, PA 19047, US
To improve symptom burden and quality of life of patients and caregivers through evidence-based interventions, superior service, and therapeutic support
Vitality Hospice and Palliative care is patient driven and clinician owned. The founder is a hospice and palliative care certified nurse practitioner who strives to promote care that enhances quality of life, helping patients enjoy each day. The organization is team driven and open to change as needed. As a volunteer for our organization your impact is not just on patient care but our culture, as you are an integral part of our team!
Multiple locations Somerdale, NJ 08083
January 24, 2024
- Elder care
- Music Arts
- Administrative Support
- Patient Care
- Relationship Building
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training