Program and Administrative Assistant
The ideal candidate for this position will have a pleasant outgoing personality and welcomes the opportunity to help others.
- Greeting clients and visitors who call or drop in at the MS Center.
- Providing information about the MS Center and its services.
- Recording information using a spreadsheet and/or database.
- Setting up for activities including art classes, luncheons and meetings.
- Typing mailing labels, copying, scanning, filing, and organizing.
Skills and attributes necessary for this position:
- Computer literacy and a working knowledge of Microsoft Office software
- A clear and professional speaking voice
- Good organizational skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality in all aspects of our organization
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to lift up to 10 lbs
- Good mobility in order to assist with client activities
- Administrative Support
- Office Reception
- Customer Service
- Program Management
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- 4 to 8 hours weekly