Grant Writer/Grant Writing Chair
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
Where14959 NE 95th StreetRedmond, WA 98052
The CEF is looking for a person to research and identify viable grant opportunities, as well as prepare and submit grant applications, letters of inquiry and formal proposals according to grant guidelines. Responsibilities include identifying grant makers whose funding missions match CEF needs, seeing through all stages of grant proposal development including confirmation of CEF objectives, contact with the grant maker for clarification of grant guidelines (if needed), as well as development of letters of inquiry, online applications and formal proposals with the appropriate organization approvals obtained. Other duties may include proofreading and editing text for correct grammar, spelling, punctuation, concise and easy to understand language which appropriately communicates in a positive and honest manner, CEF mission, research, and strategic vision in regard to its funding request, and submitting the grant proposals to the grant makers, and properly maintaining follow up contact with the grant maker regarding the status, results and potential feedback. The Grant Writer's goal for 2008 is $25,000.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 20
More opportunities with Chris Elliott Fund - Providing National Patient & Family Brain Tumor Support
- Phone Work Volunteers
- Sponsorship Chair and Committee...
- Volunteer Operations Manager
- General CEF Volunteers
- Public Relations & Community...
- Public Relations & Marketing...
- Looking for a mission driven...
- Seeking Dynamic Fund Raiser
- Grant Writer/Grant Writing Chair
- Major Gifts Officer
- Health Information Volunteer...
- Social Media Marketing Coordinator
- PR/Media Chair and Committee...
- Events Manager
- External Media Coordinator
- Volunteer System Administrator
- Healthcare for Hope Coordinator
- ER Physician Outreach Coordinator
- Dynamic Sponsorships Chair &...