Volunteers serve wherever patients reside. Our volunteers provide companionship for patients, run errands, perform chores in homes, and allow family members to get away for relaxation or other duties. Volunteers receive a special 20 hour training to deal with the unique issues that face the dying and their families. Contact us TODAY to learn more about our next volunteer training!
- Elder care
- Hospice Care
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- 2-4 hours/week for a year
- Annual TB testing
- Greeley Area Patient and Family...
- Pet Therapy Hospice Volunteer
- Grief Group Facilitator Volunteer
- Provide Companionship to Hospice...
- Do you like books, collectibles?...
- Grief Services Bereavement...
- Have an eye for hidden...
- Thrift Shop Donor Associate
- Help us make money and please...
- Massage Therapy Volunteers Needed
- TRU Patient and Family Volunteer
- Fashionistas needed! If you have...
- Hair at Home Volunteer
- Calling all students!!! Fun and...