6 people are interested
ORGANIZATION: Habitat for Humanity Guelph Wellington
Please visit the new page to apply.
6 people are interested
The ReStore Associate accepts donations received at the store, from entry into the store to pricing and stocking inventory onto the sales floor, and for providing an excellent customer service experience to both residential and corporate donors.
Please fill out our volunteer application, this can be found here: https://habitatgw.ca/volunteer/apply-to-volunteer/
- Understand the ReStore Policy and Procedures as well as oversee and help develop efficient processing of donated items from receiving area to the sales floor.
- Adhere to all safety procedures.
- Unloading vehicles at the store
- Coordinate with sales staff and supervisor to ensure product is allocated to appropriate areas in store.
- Clean and move priced items to the showroom floor as they are processed
- Exhibit positive working attitude by demonstrating respect for and clear communication with fellow workers, volunteers, donors, and customers.
- Assist customers with transporting purchases to their vehicle when needed.
- Understand and support the affiliates mission and vision
- Maintain donor records and product records as requested.
- Provide tax-related documentation for donors.
- Assist on truck when needed
- Assist with Donation Station when needed
- Other duties as assigned
About Habitat for Humanity Guelph Wellington
104 Dawson Rd, 100B, Guelph, ON N1H 1A6, CA
At Habitat for Humanity Guelph Wellington, we envision a world where everyone has a safe and decent place to live. To achieve this vision, we partner with our community to build homes that provide the foundation for bright, stable and empowered futures for the families and individuals who live there. Our Mission: Habitat for Humanity Guelph Wellington partners with families through affordable housing so that they may attain social and financial stability to transform their futures and our community.
Our Mission in Action:
We do this by the following activities:
- Engaging volunteers and partners in the community, the ReStores and on the build site;
- Building and rehabilitating safe affordable family homes;
- Building financial stability; creating a potential pathway to homeownership.
- Your financial support, your voice, and your time will help bring strength, stability and self-reliance to families in need of a decent place to live.
104 Dawson Rd100BGuelph, ON N1H1A6Canada
January 15, 2024
- Problem Solving
- Relationship Building
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Driver's License Needed
- Must be at least 14
- Flexible, based on your schedule and within the stores' hours.