Delivery Hot Meals and a Friendly Smile in Central Point
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
DONATE TO THIS
25 people are interested
Come help feed the need!
Food & Friends, the Meals on Wheels and Senior Meals Program of Jackson and Josephine Counties, is looking for volunteers to deliver hot, nutritious meals to homebound seniors in your area. We're looking for volunteer drivers to deliver meals in Central Point, OR.
- Volunteers usually commit to one day a week, Monday - Friday, 10:00 a.m. to noon.
- Meals are picked up at a central location.
- Training available.
- Mileage Reimbursement available.
If you would like to stop senior hunger by delivering hot meals to the homebound in your community, or help out in other ways, please call (541) 734-9505 x 4. For more information on Food & Friends, please visit our website at: http://rvcog.org/what-we-do/food-friends-meals-on-wheels/
Please include a contact number in your response to ensure our ability to reach you.
We'll work with your schedule.
436 E. Pine StreetCentral Point, OR 97502
- People 55+
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- 1-2 hours per week, 1 morning per week.