Hospitality volunteers needed in St. Paul!
26 people are interested
Jeremiah Program is a leading, non-profit organization proven to help single mothers and their children break the cycle of generational poverty by combining a structured environment with high expectations for education and employment, and the guidance to help them succeed.
Hospitality Volunteer Role Description
- Greeting Constituents - Be a welcoming presence at our main entrance and greet mothers and their children, guests, and volunteers as they come and go from the Jeremiah Campus. Allow entry for Jeremiah guests and volunteers, ensuring they sign in and out of the building as appropriate and get connected with the staff they are on Campus to see.
- Answering Phone Calls - Answer incoming phone calls to the main number and either forward them to the appropriate extension, or fielding general questions about the program and then directing them to appropriate staff as necessary.
- Administrative Assistance - Assist with light administrative duties (such as data entry, copying, stapling, mailings, shredding, etc.).
- Other Duties As Assigned - Other departmental duties may be assigned to regular Hospitality Volunteers who express specific interests, skills, and commitment.
- Weekly commitment preferred.
- Six month time commitment preferred.
About Jeremiah Program
1510 Laurel Avenue, Minneapolis, MN 55403, US
To transform families from poverty to prosperity.
Residents are highly motivated, high school graduates with children 5 and under. Jeremiah is characterized by high expectations, strong accountabiliy, and measurable goals for mothers and children. A core belief is that individuals have the capacity to take charge of their own lives.
We'll work with your schedule.
932 Concordia Ave.Saint Paul, MN 55104
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
- Office Reception
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training