Marketing Strategy Lead
Please visit the new page to apply.
Recruiting Organization: United Nations Association, Northern New Jersey Chapter
Are you passionate about positively impacting the state of your neighborhood, nation, and the world? We are looking for a superstar Marketing Strategy Lead who will join our marketing team and aid in setting specific objectives toward developing an overall marketing strategy that drives membership, brand consistency, and overall growth.
The United Nations Association - Northern New Jersey Chapter is dedicated to educating, inspiring, and mobilizing Americans to support the principles and vital work of the United Nations and its agencies.
We are committed to strengthening the United Nations system, promoting constructive United States leadership in that system, and achieving the goals set forth in the UN Charter.
Duties and responsibilities
• Conduct in-depth research to identify new market opportunities and consumer preferences to support campaign creations.
• Support the VP of Marketing & Communications in setting specific marketing goals that align with the overall direction and organizational goals.
• Develop and maintain digital campaigns to increase web traffic.
• Track and measure marketing outcomes including marketing activities, response, leads, membership, retention, and ROI.
• Forecast market trends.
• Research market to identify new opportunities.
• Generate innovative ideas to promote our brand and our products.
• Develop business cases to support new marketing strategies, budget requests, projects, and marketing plans.
• Use member feedback to ensure and improve member satisfaction.
• Ensure brand alignment to increase brand awareness.
• Reports to the VP of Marketing & Communications.
Requirements and qualifications
• 1 - 2 years of experience as a Marketing Strategist preferred.
• Familiarity with SEO/SEM and Google Analytics.
• Familiarity with Facebook Pages and Facebook Ads preferred.
• Outstanding organizational and time management skills.
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
• Creative thinker with data-driven analytical aptitude.
• Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively and work with a wide variety of individuals from diverse backgrounds and perspectives and demonstrated level of inter- cultural competence.
• Works well in a team environment.
Language/Cultral Support AvailableFalse
Fee Amount: None
This opportunity is recurring
389 5th Ave, 9th Floor, New York, NY 11109, US
To bridge the gap between intention and action in order to bring about social impact.
Idealist is a leading online global resource for finding jobs in the nonprofit sector, as well as volunteer opportunities and graduate school programs for social impact.
West New York, NJ 07093
September 20, 2023
- WEEKENDS, FEW_HOURS_MONTH