Fundraising Event Donation Liaison
ORGANIZATION: DYSPHAGIA OUTREACH PROJECT
Please visit the new page to apply.
- Job Summary: The Fundraising Event Donation Liaison will be responsible for creating and developing future events for fundraising and updating and maintaining the organization's event calendar. They will coordinate with the marketing team to advertise and circulate each event, including working with the CRM, social media, and website administrator. The successful candidate will also coordinate with the warehouse manager to determine merchandise for the event and work with IT to execute all digital and electronic components of the event
- Key Responsibilities:
- Create and develop future events for fundraising
- Update and maintain the organization's event calendar
- Coordinate with marketing and the following marketing team members to advertise and circulate each event: CRM, social media, website administrator
- Coordinate with the warehouse manager to determine merchandise for the event
- Coordinate with IT to execute all digital and electronics components of the events
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational and time-management skills
- Attention to detail and ability to multitask
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and other relevant software applications
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Willingness to work flexible hours, including evenings and weekends as required
The Fundraising Event Donation Liaison will play a crucial role in the success of our fundraising events. If you are an organized, detail-oriented individual with a passion for event coordination and a desire to make a difference, we encourage you to apply. This is a volunteer position, but it offers a valuable opportunity to gain experience and make a meaningful contribution to our organization's mission.
9 More opportunities with DYSPHAGIA OUTREACH PROJECT
About DYSPHAGIA OUTREACH PROJECT
300 W CAROLINA AVE, RUSTON, LA 71270, US
The Dysphagia Outreach Project is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization whose mission is to provide meaningful assistance to individuals affected by dysphagia.
We aim to collect and distribute dysphagia supplies to individuals in need, establish a dysphagia awareness advocacy program, provide education services relating to appropriate prescription and use of dysphagia supplies, and assist in establishing a network of interconnected dysphagia support groups across the country.
Since dysphagia affects individuals at any age, our goal is to advocate for support and awareness of issues related to dysphagia across the lifespan. We also aim to improve interdisciplinary team-building and cooperation to ensure that individuals with dysphagia, their family/caregivers, and their care team are all educated regarding evidence-based practice in swallowing and swallowing disorders.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
March 18, 2023
- Community Outreach
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Orientation or Training