Fundraising Event Liaison
ORGANIZATION: DYSPHAGIA OUTREACH PROJECT
Please visit the new page to apply.
- Job Summary: The Fundraising Event Liaison will work closely with the Corporate Outreach Liaison to coordinate the collection of prizes from sponsors and donors for upcoming contests. They will also be responsible for tracking these prizes and ensuring they correspond to the proper events. In addition, the successful candidate will work closely with the warehouse supervisor to ensure that physical prizes are sent to contest winners in a timely manner. The Fundraising Event Liaison will also confirm that contest winners receive their prizes and resolve any issues that may arise.
- Another important aspect of the job is coordinating with guests and speakers for events that include presentations. The Fundraising Event Liaison will be responsible for resolving any issues that guests or presenters may have before, during, and after the event.
- Key Responsibilities
- Coordinate with the Corporate Outreach Liaison to collect prizes from sponsors and donors for upcoming contests
- Track prizes so that they correspond to the proper events
- Coordinate with the warehouse supervisor to send physical prizes to contest winners
- Confirm contest winners received prizes
- Resolve issues with contest winners if they do not receive prizes
- Coordinate with guests and speakers for events that include presentations
- Resolve issues with guests/presenters before, during and after event
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational and time-management skills
- Attention to detail and ability to multitask
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
The Fundraising Event Liaison will play a vital role in the success of our fundraising events. If you are an organized, detail-oriented individual with a passion for event coordination and a desire to make a difference, we encourage you to apply.
9 More opportunities with DYSPHAGIA OUTREACH PROJECT
About DYSPHAGIA OUTREACH PROJECT
300 W CAROLINA AVE, RUSTON, LA 71270, US
The Dysphagia Outreach Project is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization whose mission is to provide meaningful assistance to individuals affected by dysphagia.
We aim to collect and distribute dysphagia supplies to individuals in need, establish a dysphagia awareness advocacy program, provide education services relating to appropriate prescription and use of dysphagia supplies, and assist in establishing a network of interconnected dysphagia support groups across the country.
Since dysphagia affects individuals at any age, our goal is to advocate for support and awareness of issues related to dysphagia across the lifespan. We also aim to improve interdisciplinary team-building and cooperation to ensure that individuals with dysphagia, their family/caregivers, and their care team are all educated regarding evidence-based practice in swallowing and swallowing disorders.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
March 18, 2023
- Critical Thinking
- People Skills
- Problem Solving
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Orientation or Training