Video Editing Support/Videography Consultant
Please visit the new page to apply.
Recruiting Organization: Bright Mind Enrichment and Schooling
BME was just featured on ABC, CBS, Politico, Newsweek, and many more outlets for our vaccination project and we need more people to join us as we continue to solve urgent social issues! CBS News said of our newest app: "Health experts have said friends and family are key to getting those who aren't vaccinated and experts say this (Vaccination Rewards) app will start those conversations."
Bright Mind Enrichment is a community wellness 501(c)(3) nonprofit dedicated to helping individuals thrive academically, socially, and emotionally. Our newest project is Vaccination Rewards, a unique tool to help people during the pandemic. We also recently launched a community wellness initiative, Street Care, focused on helping vulnerable populations through our deployable online and on-the-streets outreach program approach. For Street Care, we have developed an app road-mapped to provide volunteers with background context, how-to videos, and interactive functionality -- to enable anyone to feel prepared to go out and help homeless people safely and effectively.
Bright Mind Enrichment (BME) is a community wellness organization dedicated to helping individuals thrive academically, socially, and emotionally. Bright Mind Enrichment (BME) seeks a Multimedia Video Editor/Creator. Our current videos, ranging from 30 seconds to 5 minutes long, have a grassroots message, expanding into new areas in our work with the most vulnerable populations (notably via our streetcare.us initiative).
Project areas include:
- Develop and edit strategic multimedia videos to convey our messaging
- Produce and edit high-quality, innovative and instructional videos that contribute to Bright Mind’s strategic campaigns and educational programs
- Edit using stock footage and BME’s library of footage
- Work closely with the Marketing and Communications teams to produce engaging content for Bright Mind’s various multimedia outlets including website, blog, newsletter, social media, and email marketing
- Edit existing footage, cut/splice the video story, add captivating effects, and optimize sound
- Potential future opportunities to include filming organization events and classes (locations vary - main areas: Jacksonville, FL, and surrounding areas).
Current and coming projects include:
- Video content of students in our learning programs
- Filmed team member bios
- Our websites, social media, and multimedia presentations
- Online learnings
You will work closely with BME’s leadership and team and have full support from our diverse
teams spanning different industries, including non-profit work and various types of technological experience and expertise.
Community Service Verification Letter for hours volunteered available upon request.
Our diverse team includes: #Consultants, #Volunteers,#Retirees, and #Internships, #Returnship Volunteers, #VisaCandidates (including OPT), #Externships
Language/Cultral Support AvailableFalse
Fee Amount: None
This opportunity is recurring
8423 More opportunities with Idealist.org
389 5th Ave, 9th Floor, New York, NY 11109, US
To bridge the gap between intention and action in order to bring about social impact.
Idealist is a leading online global resource for finding jobs in the nonprofit sector, as well as volunteer opportunities and graduate school programs for social impact.
Los Angeles, CA 94110
March 18, 2023