6 people are interested
Graphic Designer - Volunteer
ORGANIZATION: Trace Flare Inc
Please visit the new page to apply.
6 people are interested
Our organization is seeking a talented and passionate graphic designer to help us create visually stunning and effective designs for our various print and digital materials. As a volunteer graphic designer, you will work closely with our team to design materials that help promote our organization's mission and values.
- Create visually appealing designs for our organization's marketing materials, including flyers, brochures, social media graphics, and other promotional materials.
- Collaborate with our team to understand our organization's brand and voice, and ensure that all designs are consistent with our brand guidelines.
- Meet with team members to understand project requirements and develop design concepts.
- Work with printers and other vendors to ensure that designs are produced accurately and on time.
- Stay up-to-date on design trends and techniques, and make recommendations to improve our organization's design strategy.
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously and meet deadlines.
- A portfolio showcasing your graphic design work.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, including Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign.
- Strong creative and conceptual skills.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to follow brand guidelines.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work collaboratively with team members.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines.
- A passion for social causes and a desire to make a positive impact through design.
- The opportunity to use your skills and creativity to make a difference in your community.
- A chance to collaborate with a passionate and dedicated team.
- Professional development opportunities.
- The chance to build your portfolio with meaningful and impactful design work.
If you are interested in this volunteer graphic designer position, please submit your resume and portfolio to email@example.com for consideration. We look forward to hearing from you!
4 More opportunities with Trace Flare Inc
About Trace Flare Inc
440 E Huntington Drive, Suite 300, Arcadia, CA 91006, US
Our mission is to unite communities to stop bullying, scams, predators, and fraud and to provide support to children/youth, domestic violence victims, and veterans through educating and technology.
A short time ago, we had an idea, to create an international community of individuals with common goals in mind to help and assist one another, stop bullying, scammers, predators, and fraudulent actions that threaten our communities.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
March 17, 2023
- Child Welfare
- Crisis Intervention
- Graphic Design / Print
- Graphic Design
- Copy Writing / Copy Editing
- 10 hours per week