1 person is interested
Volunteer Google AdWords Expert Needed
ORGANIZATION: Child Survival Aid Ghana
Please visit the new page to apply.
1 person is interested
Child Survival Aid Ghana (CSAG) is a registered non-profit and non-governmental organization established to help the education of underprivileged children in Ghana.
We are seeking a Google Ads expert to help us make better campaign decisions based for our NGO. The ideal candidate will have a working knowledge of Google Ads and Google Analytics.
Your primary responsibilities will be maintaining the Google Ad accounts of our NGO and analyzing the results to identify patterns and trends that can help us improve the efficiency and usability of our campaign and services. You will also be expected to improve our Google Ads accounts and maximize Ad Groups per Campaign.
Below are some of the responsibilities a Google Ads expert is expected to assume in their position:
- Manage all aspects of Google Ad campaigns
- Create and optimize ad campaigns and paid search landing pages
- Analyze and optimize ad campaigns to increase return on investment (ROI)
- Use Google Ads to drive a variety of online marketing campaigns
- Analyze and optimize pay-per-click (PPC) campaigns to increase ROI
- Manage and optimize display campaigns across multiple devices
- Develop PPC strategies to increase online visibility
- Collaborate with a team of marketers, Google Ads specialists, and engineers
Job Qualifications and Skill Sets
Below are the qualifications expected of a Google Ads expert:
- A degree in digital marketing or a related business field
- In-depth knowledge of Google Ads, Microsoft Advertising (formerly Bing Ads), and Google Analytics
- An understanding of search engine optimization (SEO) and search engine marketing (SEM)
- Google Ads certification
- Competency with using Word, Excel, and PowerPoint to produce reports and presentations for clients
- Reach out to our audience about the good work Child Survival Aid Ghana is doing.
- Get donations for our projects.
- Get volunteers to sign up for our program.
- Gain attention for the website overall.
Thanks you for supporting Child Survival Aid Ghana to help us to achieve our mission. For this task, we are looking for a Google Ads volunteer to manage our ad campaigns. Since we are a nonprofit, we have $10,000 in Google Adwords grant available and we are looking for a volunteer who will help us optimize our campaigns and maximize the amount of usage for the monthly grant. Although we prefer someone who has experience working with nonprofit organizations, this is not mandatory and willingness to help and learn is sufficient.
1 More opportunity with Child Survival Aid Ghana
About Child Survival Aid Ghana
P.O.Box TN 1661, Teshie-Nungua Estates, Accra, 233, GH
Our mission is to provides free education and learning materials to the disadvantaged girls and boys in rural areas of Ghana to enable them to complete primary and secondary education. We connect schools with volunteer educators because we know that the largest impact on educational outcomes is made when learning materials for children are combined.
Child Survival Aid Ghana (CSAG) is a registered charity and non-governmental organization established 2012 to help the education of underprivileged children in Ghana.
As an organization, we focus on providing quality education to children in rural areas to inspire their minds and improve lives by providing access to educational facilities and learning resources.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
March 17, 2023
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Marketing Analytics
- Social Media / Blogging
- Content Management Systems