7 people are interested
Business Analyst - CMMS
ORGANIZATION: VILLAGE BOOK BUILDERS INC
Please visit the new page to apply.
7 people are interested
Job Title: Business Analyst with Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS) Experience
We are a non-profit dedicated to improving the lives of communities in Africa, Mexico, Nepal, and India through sustainable development programs. We are looking for a Business Analyst intern to join our team who has a strong background in creating Computerized Maintenance Management Systems (CMMS). The ideal candidate will be responsible for working closely with various departments within the organization to analyze and identify areas for improvement, develop business processes, and create effective CMMS solutions to optimize maintenance operations.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to understand business needs and identify opportunities for improvement in maintenance operations.
- Design, develop and implement CMMS solutions to streamline and automate maintenance processes.
- Conduct research and analysis to identify best practices and trends in CMMS development.
- Develop comprehensive documentation for CMMS solutions, including user manuals and training materials.
- Provide support and training to end-users on the use of the CMMS system.
- Evaluate and troubleshoot issues with the CMMS system to ensure maximum uptime and optimal performance.
- Collaborate with IT teams to integrate the CMMS system with other enterprise systems.
- Maintain knowledge of new and emerging technologies in the CMMS space.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field.
- 1+ years of experience in business analysis and development of CMMS solutions.
- Experience with CMMS software such as Maximo, SAP PM, or eMaint.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Knowledge of industry standards and best practices related to CMMS development and maintenance operations.
If you are passionate about creating efficient and effective CMMS solutions, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
3 More opportunities with VILLAGE BOOK BUILDERS INC
About VILLAGE BOOK BUILDERS INC
3700 LIBAL ST, GREEN BAY, WI 54301, US
Empowering villages by establishing libraries to create hope in ending the cycle of poverty.
Our mission is to instill a generational difference among villages around the world by bringing hope through books. We have village libraries all over the world including in Peru, Nepal, Belize, Ghana, and more. You can work with us internationally by working in one of our libraries, or you can work with us domestically by helping coordinate new library opportunities.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
March 17, 2023
- SWOT / GAP Analysis
- Business Analysis
- Cost Analysis
- Market Research / Analysis
- 5+ Hours per week