NHQ:FD - Corporate Programs - Workplace Giving
ORGANIZATION: American Red Cross - National Headquarters
Please visit the new page to apply.
This position supports National Headquarters (NHQ) Fund Development (FD) team. This is a remote volunteer from home opportunity. The Workplace Giving Volunteer will support the Corporate Programs/Workplace Giving Team in managing, reviewing and responding to all workplace giving inbox inquiries concerning reporting, microsite requests and other related requests. Workplace Giving Volunteer will also assist in data analysis and researching industry trends.
- Review Workplace Giving inbox 3/week and address all reporting requests.
- Research Workplace Giving trends in nonprofits and corporate partners.
- Review quarterly reports of workplace giving revenue to determine trends and provide over all data analysis.
- Serve as microsite back-up during disasters (hours will vary).
- Reliable access to resources needed to volunteer 100% virtually
- Willingness to learn about the American Red Cross and its fundraising opportunities
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work remotely and/or in person in Washington D.C.
- Experience working in another Red Cross volunteer capacity, or in fundraising, is a plus
- Ability to analyze large data sets
- Ability in researching industry trends
Length Of Appointment:
3 months with a renewable option
55 More opportunities with American Red Cross - National Headquarters
About American Red Cross - National Headquarters
431 18th St NW, Washington, DC 20006, US
The American Red Cross prevents and alleviates human suffering in the face of emergencies by mobilizing the power of volunteers and the generosity of donors.
Every single day, the American Red Cross helps people in emergencies. Whether it's one displaced family, thousands of disaster victims, or providing care and comfort to an ill or injured service member or veteran or support to a military family member, our vital work is made possible by people like you. It is through the time and care of ordinary people that we can do extraordinary things.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
March 17, 2023
- Data Entry
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- 10-15 hours a month