Provide supervision to children from 0-teen while their mothers are attending parenting group. This involves interacting with children, games, art activities, etc.
Needed Mondays and Tuesdays from 2:30 - 5 pm.
Volunteer must commit to one shift per week.
This is for our Mothers Achieiving Recovery through Family Unity program - this program allows mothers and their children to stay together while the mothers receive chemical health treatment and after care services through us. Most families in program stay in our family housing.
- Child Care
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- 2- 2.5 hours/week
- Lead a Drum Circle
- Drop-In Assistant (Crystal)
- ArtWorks Volunteer
- Teaching Artist (Minneapolis)
- Winter Coat and Accessories...
- Workshop Childcare Attendant...
- Love to Cook?
- Mock Interviewer -St Cloud, MN
- Job Seeker Tutor - St. Cloud
- Workshop Childcare Attendant
- Love Kids? Become a Children's...
- Adopt-a-Family This Holiday Season
- Drop-In Assistant (Minneapolis)
- Workshop Assistant
- Classroom/ Lab Assistant...
- Love Kids? Become a Childhood...
- Calling musicians
- Provide Music Therapy at our...
- Children's Activities Assistant
- On-Call Reader or Proctor