3 people are interested
Volunteer exhibition curator/ manager
ORGANIZATION: ALLIANCE FRANCAISE
Please visit the new page to apply.
3 people are interested
Our non profit organization is looking to install a permanent exhibition / museum in our premises open to the public and restart our rotating exhibitions program.
We are looking for volunteers to help
- research grants and prepare grant application for the permanent project
- catalog and select items to be displayed
- contact/ select artists for temporary exhibitions
- manage contracts for artists and make sure they follow our guideline
- organize space and displays
- prepare explanation labels and pannels
- prepare the content of a booklet explaining the permanent exhibition and add a part about upcoming exhibitions
- write press release and contact press when exhibition is ready to be launched
- prepare an introductory video (with help of our communication team)
- prepare a document to lead visits for schools / public - gain in-depth knowledge of the exhibition they manage
- Develop and oversee educational programs to share the permanent exhibition + temporary with students / schools/ universities
- manage art openings
Ideally, you have an intermediate French proficiency and some experience in this domain and / or a passion for history or art.
Available to volunteer onsite 2 to 3 days a week during business hours.
8 More opportunities with ALLIANCE FRANCAISE1 Review
About ALLIANCE FRANCAISE
1345 BUSH ST, SAN FRANCISCO, CA 94109, US
Do you love french speaking culture? Do You have some time to spend with us? We want to totally renew our communication s Giving a new life to our non profit organization is a big challenge and we need your talents! The ideal volunteer will be available for at least one day per week, will have attention to detail, and organizational skills and some basic knowledge of French (not compulsory). Volunteering with us is a great opportunity to become a member of our dynamic team, work to promote French language and french-speaking culture, and also to take some French courses for free. To join us, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are a Non profit organization of french language and frenchspeaking culture.
We are a small team with a lot of ideas and projects and we need help to realize them.
We organize cultural events, summer camps for kids, french lessons, and we have a public library.
We need all kind of talents.
1345 Bush streetSan francisco, CA 94109
March 16, 2023
- Visual Arts
- Exhibition Arts
- Arts Administration
- Grant Writing / Research
- 20 to 30 h a week during business hours for at least 3 months