4 people are interested
Communications & Outreach Team
ORGANIZATION: 20 LITERS
Please visit the new page to apply.
4 people are interested
Did you know that globally, 2 billion people regularly drink water contaminated with feces? Did you know that 20 Liters equips the most vulnerable with the education and resources they need to make dirty water clean? That we’ve already provided over 200,000 people with access to 10+ years of clean water?
We think everyone should know this stuff. That’s where you come in. We need your skills to help us get the word out. This volunteer position helps us craft our message to our supporters, the media and the public, specifically through the use of Email Communications and Social Media.
Tasks and Assignments
- Assist with writing content for email communications
- Assist with designing and scheduling email communications
- Assist with designing and writing content for social media posts
- Assist with posting and scheduling content for social media platforms
- Contribute to planning 20 Liters communications campaigns
- Utilize your own assets [computer, software, etc.] to complete work
- Experience with marketing, advertising and design
- Willingness to share ideas and take feedback
- Ability to set and meet realistic deadlines
- Build your resume and portfolio
- Provide subject-matter leadership and expertise
- Meet other volunteer leaders, humanitarians, and professionals
- Learn about the global water crisis & make dirty water clean for the most vulnerable
More opportunities with 20 LITERS
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
About 20 LITERS
2900 Wilson Ave SW, Suite #110, GRANDVILLE, MI 49418, US
20 Liters makes dirty water clean for the most vulnerable through long-lasting and innovative solutions.
We believe clean water is a basic human right. Which is why we can't stand the fact that 1 out of every 10 people in this world have no access to it.
We work in Rwanda, Africa, providing 10+ year water filtration and capture solutions to the most vulnerable in rural villages.
And we keep a small staff footprint because of our amazing volunteers who work locally and across the country. We can turn your passion and skills into clean water.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
March 16, 2023
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
- Community Outreach
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Average of 3 to 6 hours per month