Volunteer Free Tax Prep and CalEITC Event
Please visit the new page to apply.
Recruiting Organization: Golden State Opportunity Foundation
Join Golden State Opportunity to support fellow Californians to file their taxes for free. We’re
looking for volunteers to help with general event support and to share resources on tax credits
such as the CalEITC. The CalEITC put $1.24 billion back into the pockets of families and
individuals in 2021.
When: Saturday, March 25th
Where: Reach Out, 8300 Limonite Ave, Ste F Jurupa Valley
Time Commitment: 8 am 11:30 am; 11:30 am - 2:30 pm
What you’ll do:
- Support GSO staff with event set-up and break down (setting up tables, chairs, and
- Represent GSO to partners and community members
- Share resources and education on tax credits to put cash back in the hands of working
Californians in your community
- All volunteers will receive a brief orientation and training prior to the start of the event
- Desire to connect individuals in your community with the tools to build financial well-
being and thrive
- Be a good representative of GSO, treating people with respect and dignity
- Arrive on time and communicate in advance if you will be late or need to cancel
- Ability to lift up to 20 lbs
Sign up by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. (*last day to sign up is Tuesday,
Language/Cultral Support AvailableFalse
Fee Amount: None
This opportunity is recurringFalse
8423 More opportunities with Idealist.org
389 5th Ave, 9th Floor, New York, NY 11109, US
To bridge the gap between intention and action in order to bring about social impact.
Idealist is a leading online global resource for finding jobs in the nonprofit sector, as well as volunteer opportunities and graduate school programs for social impact.
8300 Limonite AvenueSuite FRiverside, CA 92509
March 16, 2023
- WEEKENDS, FEW_HOURS