Please visit the new page to apply.
Recruiting Organization: The Africa In Me
AF. IM is a registered non-profit organization with a diverse workforce of volunteers of all ages and ethnicities who help to improve the lives of those we serve.
AF. IM is dedicated to serve and bring relief to the less fortunate families. Our work is motivated by our faith in God.
By providing lifesaving food and clean water to drink, we are giving the poor a chance at a better future, and showing them God’s love.
Here, you can build a volunteer experience where you make meaningful differences in the lives of others as we fulfill our mission to feed the hungry, love and serve.
The Grant Writer researches, develops and writes for grants for The Africa In Me.
JOB DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Identifies grant-funding entities whose guidelines meet the profile of the programs of The Africa In Me Charities. Maintains and updates grant awards and reports.
- Responsible for preparation of grant proposals.
- Promptly and properly acknowledges and stewards grant funds received, including the efficient execution of acknowledgement letters, Memoranda of Understanding, grant contacts as well as preparing success stories, and social media content on awarded grants.
- Responsible for administrative tracking of Grant Reports and Dashboard.
- Qualified candidates should possess excellent writing and computer skills (Microsoft Office, Word, Access, PowerPoint and Excel), and database management skills.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS / REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor's Degree in English, Communications, Business, Statistical Research, Business Writing or related field.
- Combination of education and experience in Grant Writing is required.
Language/Cultral Support AvailableFalse
Fee Amount: None
This opportunity is recurring
8434 More opportunities with Idealist.org
389 5th Ave, 9th Floor, New York, NY 11109, US
To bridge the gap between intention and action in order to bring about social impact.
Idealist is a leading online global resource for finding jobs in the nonprofit sector, as well as volunteer opportunities and graduate school programs for social impact.
6655 Santa Barbara RoadElkridge, MD 21075
March 16, 2023