Join our Volunteer Engagement Team!
ORGANIZATION: American Red Cross - North Texas Region
Please visit the new page to apply.
Use your people skills and passion to engage volunteers in mission delivery by serving as a Volunteer Engagement Lead in support of the Red Cross Service to Armed Forces or Disaster Cycle Services departments.
You will be instrumental in:
- Helping to develop and carry out ongoing engagement processes within the departments
- Connecting with new and existing volunteers
- Leading new volunteers through onboarding and training
- Providing coaching and guidance to supervisors that provides a healthy and nurturing environment for volunteers to excel at their role.
- Enthusiastic about Red Cross mission and programs
- Proven leadership in nonprofit or for-profit organizations
- Cultural sensitivity to diverse audiences
- Work well both individually and with others
- Understand the value of volunteers and provide leadership and support to ensure volunteers are productive and have a mutually rewarding experience
4 hours per week
92 More opportunities with American Red Cross - North Texas Region4 Reviews
About American Red Cross - North Texas Region
2550 Kendall Drive, Dallas, TX 75235, US
The American Red Cross prevents and alleviates human suffering in the face of emergencies by mobilizing the power of volunteers and the generosity of donors.
Every single day, the American Red Cross helps people in emergencies. Whether itﾒs one displaced family, thousands of disaster victims, or providing care and comfort to an ill or injured service member or veteran or support to a military family member or providing blood to hospitals, our vital work is made possible by people like you. It is through the time and care of ordinary people that we can do extraordinary things.
American Red Cross - Sherman, TX1117 Gallagher DriveSherman, TX 75090
March 15, 2023
- Human Resources Strategy
- Human Resources Diversity
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training